Wednesday 3 June 2009

For those who wonder..

For those who wonder..

Yes I'm new here and this story is going to be based on a real-life story about me.It's been a secret between me & myself for so long that I can't take it anymore. I have to express my feelings someday somewhere, so here it is. Here are my feelings, that I'm going to express as a story, my own real life story. Yes they're are cruel people in this world and in this story you'll meet one. You'll see that life is unfair, you'll know the reason of me holding on.

9 comments:

  1. :o
    sounds interesting! I can't wait!;*
    welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds amazziing
    im waiting for u!! so hurry up kay ;P
    -choco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the bloggers daahling cant wait to read ur story..

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blogsphere;** and I can't wait to read ur story but there's an up after every down;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome!:D start postong sooon please

    http://willtherebelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just-a-teenager: thank you:*
    Choco Loco: thank you:* , inshalla
    Dazzlin: thank you so much.
    Cupid ;* : thank you!, im sure there is (:
    The pimple: thank you, inshalla tamreen amir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogsphere :) I can't wait till you post your first post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome To Blogger Hun;* .. Nawartay♥ & Prepare To Get Addicted!

    http://delusionalstubby.blogspot.com

    Stubby xx

    ReplyDelete