Saturday 15 August 2009

Promise.

Hello Dear Readers,
I know that I told you about me writing my own life story and I know Im taking so long but its kind of hard to share it, what I mean is that it's hard to open up and write it all down, my memories, my life and I cant ask my friends because I want this to be private. I know this is the blog world and when I write it here it won't be private but I just don't want them to know it's me, besides it is kinda different, in a way. Uh oh I'm talking to myself again. I'm sorry if you can't understand what I'm saying, but honestly I can't get what am I saying too. I dont know how or where to start. All I know is I'm going to post it, my feelings, my story. Whether I like it or not. I made you wait and that's unfair. Look at me. I'm being boring from the beggining huh? well I promise that my first chapter of life will be posted real soon and I never break my promises.
note to readers: Some of the other reasons I didn't post is that I hardly can find times when I'm alone and no one is watching. Like my family or friends, and the reason I dont want them to know is because this story is 100% true and well if they knew this then let's just say that I'm screwed. & Yes it is that personal.

4 comments:

  1. take ur time :D i know this is hard 4 u but don't worry, if ur careful then no one will find out :D
    ill b waitin 4 the 1st chapter :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time.
    we won;t go anywhere (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. It's really brave of you to post your own story.
    I'm sure it'll turn out great and No, you're not boring at all. It totally made sense and I hope you do write it.
    Waiitingg<33!
    Good Luckk;*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just try to write what comes out of ur mind... no 1 is gonna judge u on how u write or for the things u did... and remember that no 1 is perfect.
    cant wait to read your story please post it asap

    thank you

    ReplyDelete