Friday 6 November 2009

chapter one: the person.

Dear, readers please don't judge me from this post. you'll know the reason why i hate that person in the upcoming posts and that reason is worth it. believe me, it is worth it.

-


There's always this one person that you hate.. but the thing is would you hate that person more and more with every subatomic particle you have? No? I thought so. But I do, I hate him that much. I hate him with every single part of me. I hate him, because he ruined my perfect dream.

Every time I hear his name, I would roll my eyes. Because he.. he disgusts me. I hate him more with every breathe I breath. You might think I'm just another girl who just got her heart broken by a guy that she loved, but no. I'm not another broken hearted girl, I'm a girl who hates a person that has the same flesh and bone that I have. Did you get the hint? Not yet? .. He's my brother. I know you're wondering how in the world can you hate your own brother? or you probably think I'm insane. But I'm not. I have every right to hate him for the rest of my life. Yes, my reason is that BIG. I could forgive him for everything he did to me, but that I can't. No matter how much I try to forgive & forget.. I just can't do it. I don't have the strength or the power to let the past be.. that's not my capability. - Yours, N.

4 comments:

  1. I understand...it's not easy.

    Please continue :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it takes alot to forget not to mention the tremendous amount of self-strength to just forgive and turn the black painful whole within u to warm soft white one
    take ur time =X

    ReplyDelete